Training Coordinator I
Category: Professional Services
Type: Regular Full-Time
Helps plan and coordinate learning initiatives and training. Assists in maintaining records of training activities and employee progress and monitors effectiveness of programs. Ensures smooth execution of day-to-day training operations and logistics..
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
- Provides support for training and development efforts, including research. Schedules, confirms, and plans training sessions and learning events. Produces agendas and communications for participants. Coordinates logistics for training sessions (e.g. arranging food and beverages, scheduling rooms, aids, and equipment set up as appropriate). Serves as a liaison with vendors and suppliers to ensure that all information, materials and services are delivered on time for training sessions. Maintains inventory and supplies for training sessions.
- Responsible for a variety of training administration for leadership, functional teams, instructors, and participants. Responds to inquiries, resolves routine matters, tracks budgets, processes expenses and invoices, prepares materials such as agendas, correspondence, meeting materials, etc.
- Responsible for LMS logistical requirements and the related policies, procedures and processes to include managing registration and activity rosters. Updates and maintains training records in LMS and ensures training and learning recordkeeping is accurate and confidential.
- Generates training reports and metrics to ensure training effectiveness and value to the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
2-5 years of experience.
Must have demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Suite such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Excellent organizational and multitasking ability.
Strong attention to detail.
Working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus.