Service Technician/Installer – We Will Train!
Do you prefer to fix mechanical issues yourself? Are you the go-to person when a household appliance breaks down? This position might be for you!
We're willing to invest and train an entry-level go-getter who has basic mechanical skills and is a quick learner! Our Tucson Culligan dealership is looking for a customer service orientated individual with a strong mechanical aptitude to join our team as a Service Technician.
In this position, you will be servicing, installing and repairing residential water treatment equipment. You will be moving all day and expected to use your above average problem solving skills to troubleshoot technical issues that arise throughout your day.
Culligan of Tucson is a successful dealership within the Packard Culligan franchise group, which has been family-owned and operated for nearly 80 years, headquartered in Minnetonka, MN. Culligan is the industry leader in commercial and residential water treatment and filtration systems, providing the best drinking water solutions to local customers. Our Tucson team operates with values based on integrity, safety, teamwork, and continuous improvement; dedicated to exceeding customer expectations.
What do Service Technicians do for Culligan?
- Represent Culligan in the community in a safe and professional manner
- Service, install and repair residential and commercial water treatment equipment
- Go above and beyond to meet customers' need
- Promote and sell other Culligan products and services
What qualities do you need to be a Service Technician?
- Mechanical inclination and willingness to learn
- Problem-solving skills, critical thinking is important for this job
- High level of motivation and quickness in completing tasks
- Good communication skills to utilize with customers and coworkers
- A friendly personality! Any experience in a customer-facing role is a plus
- The ability to meet the physical demands of the position, sometimes requiring moving or lifting objects up to 185lbs
What can Culligan offer you?
- Career advancement through training and development
- Competitive base pay, plus commission and quarterly/annual employee incentives
- Great benefits package!
- Medical, dental, vision, employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Wellness program with a monthly benefits discount
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off, paid holidays off
- Work-life balance!
- Typically 8 hours shifts within the time frame of 6AM-6PM
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.