Plumbing Apprentice I
Type: Regular Full-Time
Assists with diagnosis, repairs and maintenance of plumbing systems. These systems may consist of pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems. Works with various types of tools, gauges, and measuring equipment under the guidance and direction from supervisor.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
- Has and maintains proper use of all Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and safety equipment.
- Familiarizes self with project task safety plans, documentation, practices and procedures and executes them during the work day.
- Conducts assigned daily job requirements with the utmost safety, quality, and productivity in mind.
- Assists in the layout, assembly, and installation for the plumbing trade. Helps plumbers as needed.
- Has and maintains required personal tools. Keeps tools and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Performs other duties as required.
Valid/current Plumber's Apprentice Registration is preferred.
High School Diploma or GED. Craft training is preferred.
Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment.
Must have basic math skills.