Phoenix Primary Care Physicians Needed
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, 85001, United States
Job ID: 51338194
Position Title: Phoenix Primary Care Physicians Needed
Company Name: Village Medical
VillageMD is a leading provider of health care for organizations moving toward a primary care-led, high-value clinical model. The VillageMD solution provides the tools, technology, operations, and staffing support needed for physicians to drive the highest quality clinical results across a population. VillageMD works with physician groups, independent practice associations, and health systems to improve quality, deliver a first-rate patient experience, and lower costs in the communities they serve. We have grown to include more than 2,500 physicians across eight markets and are responsible for approximately 500,000 lives and $3.2 billion in healthcare spending.
VillageMD will operate state-of-the-art primary care clinics co-located with national pharmacy stores in the Phoenix area, with the first locations scheduled to open at the start of 2020. The conveniently located clinics, branded "Village Medical", will provide comprehensive primary care services, integrated tightly with pharmacists, nurses and social workers to meet the full suite of patient needs. The clinics will be comprised of 2,500 square feet to serve the full adult continuum, including seniors. Village Medical enables primary care providers to have a greater focus on proactive care and direct more resources to patients needing extra support outside of the office visit.
Some unique position highlights for Primary Care Physicians at Village Medical include:
- Practicing medicine in a convenient and modern setting where you will enjoy autonomy and support
- Outstanding earning potential with multiple financial incentives
- Base salary + wRVU Productivity upside + Quality + Long Term Incentive Plan
- Full comprehensive benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), CME allowance, Medical, Dental, and other benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Reduced administrative workload:
- Excellent highly trained Clinical Support staff includes 1.5 Medical Assistant to provider ratio's, R.N. care managers, and licensed social workers.
- Easy to use, optimized EMR
- Patent-pending technology that trends real time patient population and quality care trends
- Optional Scribe program developed specifically for PCPs
- Cross-trained support team of Care Managers
- Staffing model will include two MDs with two APPs to provide support for walk-ins and PCP overflow at each location.
Qualifications for the Local Primary Care Physician:
- Currently practicing in the Phoenix/greater Phoenix area
- Current licensure in the state of Arizona is required
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine is required
- Active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), both strongly preferred
- Two years or more of clinical experience in a primary care setting is preferred
- EMR experience or willingness to operate within EMR is preferred