Online Learning Russian Teacher
Academies of Math and Science
2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year
2018 Runner-Up Reader's Choice Awards: Best Place to Work
Online Learning Russian Foreign Language Teacher - 2020-2021 School Year
This IS a remote teaching position
AMS is now hosting virtual classrooms and we invite you to join our growing network of top-rated Arizona public charter schools by participating in our collaborative workplace culture, focused on guiding our students through an advanced curriculum. We seek data-driven, culturally aware teachers who are determined to uphold the academic excellence which made Academies of Math and Science one of the top charter schools in the state. Our teams are committed to continuous improvement and implementing proven methods for advancing student learning. We have extensive opportunities for career mobility and advancement as our network continues to grow and expand to new areas. This is your chance to truly make a difference in the lives of children who may not otherwise have access to high-quality education and inspire students to have high standards for their own academic and behavioral success.
- Use AMS curriculum standards to teach students above and below grade-level through a differentiated approach
- Communicating with parents and leading parent-student-teacher meetings to facilitate progress in and outside of the virtual classroom
- Coordinating with administrators and other staff members to create a virtual environment focused on meeting students' academic and behavioral needs
- Using measurable data, track student performance and enrich their progress with visible results
- Together, with support from our network, contribute to the improvement of practices and procedures that will build upon our success
- Bilingual in Russian and English
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Education OR Bachelor's related to the subject matter and at least two years of teaching experience in a K-8 setting
- Passion for helping Title 1 and ESL students in underserved communities forge their way to a college education
- Ability to pass a background check and obtain an IVP fingerprint clearance card
- Strong analytical abilities and enthusiasm for data-driven instruction
- Adaptability and willingness to deliver established, proven, rigorous curriculum provided by our network
- Collaborative work style paired with the ability to take initiative
Compensation and Benefits:
- $38,000 - $43,000 year-round salary (DOE) and bonus pay opportunities
- Fully paid employee benefits including medical, dental, short/long term disability, and life insurance; optional low-cost vision insurance and 401k retirement plan (with 4% employer match)
Interested in pursuing an AMS career?
Apply in 2 minutes through the link below. Please include the following in PDF or Word format:
1. A detailed resume describing your experience and data-supported accomplishments.
2. (Optional) A cover letter showcasing your written communication skills and demonstrating your alignment with the AMS mission and competencies.