Office Manager – Customer Service Manager
OFFICE MANAGER - Internal Opportunity
We're looking for an internal employee to step into the Office Manager role! We will not be opening this position to external candidates at this time and are confident we have strong internal options for this advancement opportunity.
This is a hands-on management position that requires a high level of customer interaction. The Office Manager will provide leadership through effective communication, process improvement, coaching/training and mentoring in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
As an Office Manager, you will be handling customer calls and administrative duties as well as fulfilling managerial responsibilities, for example, financial reporting, supervision, payroll, etc. The Office Manager plays a vital role in the both dealership's success by ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, creating a motivated and competent workforce, open and effective communications, and assisting in the attainment of company's goals.
What is the Office Manager responsible for?
- Creating and fostering a successful work environment that promotes positive morale, productivity and employee development
- Enacting a hands-on management strategy dedicated to developing employees in every role, empowering them to deliver a quality experience to our customers
- Ensure professional behavior and courtesy are displayed in interactions with customers, employees, and vendors; take corrective action when needed
- Improve customer satisfaction, growth, and retention
- Effectively train and coach the office staff to seek opportunities for additional sales
- Schedule delivery, service and sales appointments, taking into account the efficient use of company resources while offering customers viable options
- Provide, compile and analyze data to make recommendations to improve customer service, enhance customer retention and increase customer base
- Responsible for the accuracy of the dealership's financial reports, efficient operation, and oversee the expense control
- Manage customer information system(s). Ensure timely and accurate processing of information
- Accurately report inventories on schedule and resolve discrepancies
- Manage credit and collections function to include new customer orders and delinquent accounts
- Ensure compliance with company policies, recommend policy change or corrective action when appropriate
What can Culligan offer you?
- A competitive base salary with high incentive potential
- A competitive benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, employer paid short-term disability/life insurance ect., wellness program with monthly discount, 401K plan with generous match, paid time/holidays off
- Work-life balance, with Monday-Friday, normal business operating hours
- Continuous training and development, as well as corporate support in human resources, accounting and compliance
- Employee recognition events and an annual company meeting (some light, annual travel is required for this role)
What qualifications are we looking for?
- 3+ years of direct management experience, ideally including...
- Office or customer service management
- Management experience that supported active employee development
- Applied knowledge of accounting functions (i.e. payroll, budgeting, AR/AP)
- Strong experience in a customer service capacity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Education to include high school diploma or equivalent
- In a perfect world...
- Business degree with an emphasis in accounting, or related business administration experience
- Experience in the water conditioning industry or a service related industry
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.