Inside Sales Representative – Base + commission!
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
**Base + commission structure**
We're looking for a driven, self-motivated, energetic individual to join our growing Phoenix sales team as an Inside Sales Representative! Work with the industry leader and sell the best drinking water, water treatment and filtration systems in the business, behind a name that sells itself.
In this role, you will represent the industry leader in commercial and residential water conditioning, Packard Culligan, to professionally generate business from our web-based leads and promote Culligan's Drinking Water products.
Culligan of Phoenix, AZ is a successful dealership within the Packard Culligan franchise group, which has been family-owned and operated for nearly 80 years, headquartered in Minnetonka, MN. Culligan is the industry leader in commercial and residential water treatment and filtration systems, providing the best drinking water solutions to local customers. Our Phoenix team operates with values based on integrity, safety, teamwork, and continuous improvement; dedicated to exceeding customer expectations.
What would you do for Culligan?
- Actively follow-up with every warm, web-based lead through outbound calls, text and email
- Acquire additional information in order to follow-up with potential customers
- Identify customer need to accurately convert into quality appointment solution for the sales team
- Collaborate with the sales and office staff to activate and assist in the sales cycle
- Learn the technical aspect of Culligan products and portray the benefits accurately
- Maintain a robust web-based community network to increase client base
- Market a reputable, well-known brand through social media
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to existing customers for upgrades/add-ons
What qualities do you need to be successful?
- High drive, motivation and energy!
- Persuasive communication skills to deliver clear messages over the phone
- Willing to prospect for new business (cold calling off warm leads)
- Persistence and determination to actively follow-up with potential clients through numerous touches
- Strong computer skills to work web-based business efficiently
- A creative eye to collaborate and give input on marketing and social media strategy
- Quick learning ability and creativity in strategic thinking
What can Culligan offer you?
- Career advancement through training and development
- Competitive base pay, plus commission, pay structure
- Company cell phone
- A great benefits package!
- Medical, dental, vision, employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Wellness program with a monthly wellness benefits discount
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off, paid holidays off
- Work-life balance!
- Eligibility for annual recognition and training meetings/events
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.