Deputy Court Clerk I – PT
Examples of Duties
Part-time regular employees:
- General Leave:75 hours the first year, increasing annually up to 125 hours for hourly employees.
- Holidays: Eleven (11) paid holidays; Five (5) hours per day for PT employees.
- Workers' Compensation: Southwest Risk Insurance; Subsidizes lost wages and provides medical benefits as mandated by the state for on the job work related illness or injuries.
- Fit for Life Wellness Program: The Town is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all volunteers and paid staff. Participation is strictly voluntary. All employees and their family members are encourage to participate in wellness activities that are of interest and may aid in their personal physical and mental wellness goals.
- Direct Deposit: Paychecks are deposited directly into the employee's bank account(s) on a bi-weekly schedule.